DOWNLOAD NORTH SANTIAM WATERSHED COUNCIL REPORT: Annual 2015–2016 Report 2–22–17
Archive | Conservation Connection RSS feed for this section
The Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife updated the sport fishing regulations and Winter Steelhead Guide for 2013 today. 2013 Sport Fishing Regulations The Willamette Zone Sport Fishing Regulations for 2013 on the ODFW website do not appear to have changed. Printed versions should be available at ODFW offices and from license sales agents by mid-December. […]
Oregon’s Fish and Wildlife Commission will discuss Governor John Kitzhaber’s new proposal to limit Columbia River gill netters on August 14th at 2 p.m. No public comments will be taken, but ODFW has a live audio stream so you can listen over the Web.
When you add native plants to your landscape it really enhances the habitat for wildlife, birds and beneficial insect like bees. And native plants have so many other advantages: Once established they require minimal or no water. They don’t need fertilizers and They’re naturally resistant to local pests, so pesticides. And you can plant them in place […]
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
- 2015–2016 NSWC Annual Report January 12, 2017
- Willamette Valley Ground Water Study –Free Testing January 5, 2017