When you add native plants to your landscape it really enhances the habitat for wildlife, birds and beneficial insect like bees. And native plants have so many other advantages: Once established they require minimal or no water. They don’t need fertilizers and They’re naturally resistant to local pests, so pesticides. And you can plant them in place […]
Archive | Council News RSS feed for this section
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
- 2015–2016 NSWC Annual Report January 12, 2017
Monthly Council Meeting Location
The North Santiam Watershed Council meetings are held at the Stayton Community Center at 400 West Virginia Street, Stayton, OR on the second Thursday of every month except for December. Meetings begin at 6:00 pm. Our next council meeting will be Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 6:00 pm. All are welcome!