When you add native plants to your landscape it really enhances the habitat for wildlife, birds and beneficial insect like bees. And native plants have so many other advantages: Once established they require minimal or no water. They don’t need fertilizers and They’re naturally resistant to local pests, so pesticides. And you can plant them in place […]
Archive | Council News RSS feed for this section
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
- 2015–2016 NSWC Annual Report January 12, 2017
Monthly Council Meeting Location
Our next North Santiam Watershed Council meeting will be Thursday, September 13, 2018 from 6 to 8pm. Our meetings are held at the Stayton Community Center: 400 W. Virginia Street, Stayton, OR 97338. All are welcome!