Oregon’s Fish and Wildlife Commission will discuss Governor John Kitzhaber’s new proposal to limit Columbia River gill netters on August 14th at 2 p.m. No public comments will be taken, but ODFW has a live audio stream so you can listen over the Web.
Departmant of Fish and Wildlife Commission Discuss Governor’s Proposal to Restrict Gillnetting
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
- 2015–2016 NSWC Annual Report January 12, 2017
- Willamette Valley Ground Water Study –Free Testing January 5, 2017
Monthly Council Meeting Location
The North Santiam Watershed Council meetings are held at the Stayton Community Center at 400 West Virginia Street, Stayton, OR on the second Thursday of every month except for December. Meetings begin at 6:00 pm. Our next council meeting will be Thursday, October12, 2017 at 6:00 pm. October’s meeting will be held at the Stayton Library. 515 N 1st Street, Stayton, OR 97383 All are welcome!