Oregon’s Fish and Wildlife Commission will discuss Governor John Kitzhaber’s new proposal to limit Columbia River gill netters on August 14th at 2 p.m. No public comments will be taken, but ODFW has a live audio stream so you can listen over the Web.
Departmant of Fish and Wildlife Commission Discuss Governor’s Proposal to Restrict Gillnetting
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- ECONorthwest Report: Economic Importance of Water in the North Santiam February 4, 2019
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
Monthly Council Meeting Location
Our next North Santiam Watershed Council meeting will be held Thursday, June 13, 2019 from 6 to 8 pm at the Stayton Community Center: 400 W. Virginia Street, Stayton, OR 97338. All are welcome!