Paddlers Advised to Get 2013 Oregon Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention Permits

Ore­gon State Marine Board and Ore­gon Depart­ment of Fish and Wildlife remind oper­a­tors of pad­dle­craft (kayaks, canoes, pad­dle­boards, sail­boats, etc.) that it’s time to buy an aquat­ic inva­sive species pre­ven­tion per­mit for 2013. Per­mits are required for pad­dle­craft and oth­er non-motor­ized ves­sels 10 feet long and longer for both res­i­dents and non­res­i­dents. Per­mits are trans­fer­able between boats, but each boat on the water needs to car­ry a per­mit.”


Comments are closed.