The decade of the 1930’s was an era of large government building projects. Many undertaken to counter the economic hardships of the Great Depression. The 1930’s also saw the population and industrial development in the North Santiam Canyon finally reach levels that would economically justify a flood control project. So the Detroit Dam complex, which includes […]
Tag Archives | dams
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- Post Fire Information Links September 29, 2020
- 2018–2019 990 Tax Return June 30, 2020
- NSWC 7/2017 to 6/2018 Annual Report January 27, 2020
- ECONorthwest Report: Economic Importance of Water in the North Santiam February 4, 2019
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
Monthly Council Meeting Location
Our next North Santiam Watershed Council meeting will be held Thursday, October 8, 2020 from 6 to 7:30 pm. To protect our members and stakeholders are council meetings will be held online until further notice. Please contact us for meeting login information (503) 930-8202. All are welcome!