If you’ve ever driven through the Santiam Canyon, you’ve probably seen Stout Creek. It runs pretty close to State Highway 22 for a couple of miles before it joins the North Santiam near Mehama. On the other hand, you might have missed it. It isn’t very big, the entire watershed is about eleven and a […]
Tag Archives | restoration
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
- 2015–2016 NSWC Annual Report January 12, 2017
Monthly Council Meeting Location
Our next North Santiam Watershed Council meeting will be Thursday, August 9, 2018 from 6 to 8pm. Our meetings are held at the Stayton Community Center: 400 W. Virginia Street, Stayton, OR 97338. All are welcome!