The strip of land beside your stream is a great place to plant trees. First of all, the 20 feet or so directly beside the stream probably isn’t practical to use for most other purposes. Second, the banks are too steep. Third, there will probably be seasonal flooding. Besides, a forested buffer zone along […]
Tag Archives | tree planting
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- Post Fire Information Links September 29, 2020
- 2018–2019 990 Tax Return June 30, 2020
- NSWC 7/2017 to 6/2018 Annual Report January 27, 2020
- ECONorthwest Report: Economic Importance of Water in the North Santiam February 4, 2019
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
Monthly Council Meeting Location
Our next North Santiam Watershed Council meeting will be held Thursday, October 8, 2020 from 6 to 7:30 pm. To protect our members and stakeholders are council meetings will be held online until further notice. Please contact us for meeting login information (503) 930-8202. All are welcome!