Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge is part of the Santiam River watershed, lying just below the confluence where the North and South Santiam rivers join. It encompasses about 2,800 acres of flat to gently rolling land near the confluence of the Willamette and Santiam rivers south of Salem, Oregon. Ankeny Refuge was created to provide vital […]
Tag Archives | wildlife
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
- 2016–2017 North Santiam Stream Restoration Campaign January 25, 2017
- 2015–2016 NSWC Annual Report January 12, 2017
- Willamette Valley Ground Water Study –Free Testing January 5, 2017
- SOLVE CLEAN UP — SEPTEMBER 24, 2016 August 16, 2016
Monthly Council Meeting Location
The North Santiam Watershed Council meetings are held at the Stayton Community Center at 400 West Virginia Street, Stayton, OR on the second Thursday of every month except for December. Meetings begin at 6:00 pm. Our next council meeting will be Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 6:00 pm. All are welcome!