Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge is part of the Santiam River watershed, lying just below the confluence where the North and South Santiam rivers join. It encompasses about 2,800 acres of flat to gently rolling land near the confluence of the Willamette and Santiam rivers south of Salem, Oregon. Ankeny Refuge was created to provide vital […]
Tag Archives | wildlife
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- NSWC 7/2017 to 6/2018 Annual Report January 27, 2020
- ECONorthwest Report: Economic Importance of Water in the North Santiam February 4, 2019
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017
Monthly Council Meeting Location
Our next North Santiam Watershed Council meeting will be held Thursday, March 12, 2020 from 6 to 8 pm at the Stayton Community Center: 400 W. Virginia Street, Stayton, OR 97338. All are welcome!