Click HERE for Power Point PDF
Archive | Council News RSS feed for this section
DOUBLE CLICK EACH IMAGE FOR FULL PAGE VIEW
The Willamette River was recently graded a B- overall by the Willamette River Initiative’s first report card, with the middle and upper sections of the river scoring a grade of B. This is a result of many efforts up and down the river, but we are proud of our efforts at the North Santiam Watershed Council (NSWC) as […]
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO: All the Volunteers who came out to help us cleanup the Detroit Lake Shoreline and the Breitenbush Riverside! Boy Scout Troop 50 — Stayton, Oregon Kevin Cameron, Marion County Commissioner and his wife Judith Cameron City of Salem staff volunteer — Chris Kowitz North Santiam Watershed Council Marion County Representative […]
CLICK: SURVEY PAGE
Click link to download PDF: NSWC 2013–2015 Biennial Report Final
Click HERE for printable flier.
Subscribe to eUpdate
Join our email list to learn about upcoming meetings and events, and learn about watershed council activities!
- NSWC 7/2017 to 6/2018 Annual Report January 27, 2020
- ECONorthwest Report: Economic Importance of Water in the North Santiam February 4, 2019
- NSWC Annual Report January 18, 2018
- Council Receives Salem’s River 2 Ridges Ripple Effect Award September 17, 2017
- Grant Awarded for Bear Branch Project June 5, 2017